[Lazarus] Bugs and snapshots downloads?

John vd Waeter john at jvdw.nl
Wed Jul 28 08:34:38 CEST 2010

Žilvinas Ledas kirjoitti tiistai, 27. heinäkuuta 2010 21:15:47:
>   When I installed Lazarus on osx few weeks ago I didin't know that I
> need to have dev tools installed but while installing FPC there was a
> message that I need dev tools so I just went to apple website,
> registered as developer and downloaded dev tools :)
> I think it is the problem with non developers that they do not read all
> the messages and in this way do not notice some things. But this is just
> my opinion ;)

My friend may have seen the messages but didn't understand them, his English
is not good enough.

I realized that Lazarus IDE translations can be good for many people. We both
had the Finnish version open and he understood what the menu items were and I
could tell what to do in our language.

I personally use the English version because most instructions refer to
English texts. I have felt almost ashamed because Seppo Suutarla has made nice
translations and I don't use them much. Now they were really useful.

Juha