[Lazarus] Lazarus installer

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:39:03 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,
  There are many apps on the AppStore that do not use C/C++/ObjC.
For instance, any game written using Unity3D ( and there are loads ),
would need to be
removed from the AppStore as that uses MonoTouch for scripting, and it is
common knowledge
that it uses MonoTouch for scripting.
TweetStation, a silly Tweet client, is written in MonoTouch and in its
credit screen it clearly
states that it was written in C#. This would have had to go through
Apple's approval team and
they have allowed it on the store.
My own game is written using MonoTouch and I'll be updating the credits
screen to
indicate that it was also written in C#.

My advice would be continue using FreePascal for iPhone until Apple stop
approving the apps.
Also the knowledge gained from using the APIs, will translate to whatever
language
you switch to, should Apple ever really ban non C/C++/ObjC apps.

Dominique.