[Lazarus] Lazarus installation on Mac plus other thoughts

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:21:57 CEST 2010

2010/7/28 dmitry boyarintsev <skalogryz.lists at gmail.com>

> One more note about Installation:
> Did you use the page
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Installing_Lazarus_on_MacOS_X ?

Yes I looked at it. I guess the problem was still in Apple devel tools
installation.

I've also managed to install iDeneb 1.6 on the VirtualBox (3.1.6 and
> 3.2.6). Installing FPC/Lazarus in the virtualized OSX didn't make any
> problems.
> The thread http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=207334
> also notes about "patches" for VirtualBox. but they're required only
> if you install OSX 10.6, rather than OSX 10.5.
>
> You can use virtualized OS to build the application.

I am learning new every day. I didn't know of such iDeneb 1.6.
Even their home page doesn't explain properly what it is. The download link
has only an old version. There is a login window but no registration link.
Is it something legal or not? Does it need the original OSX disks to
install?
Questions...

Juha