[Lazarus] Installing lazarus on Windows, horror story goes on

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:00:49 CEST 2010

2010/7/29 Henry Vermaak <henry.vermaak at gmail.com>

> Yawn.  Nobody will help you if you don't give specific
> errors/screenshots.  Also, take your peazip complaints somewhere else.
>
> If you can't even manage to install it, how will you be able to
> program useful software?

I personally managed to install it. Lucky me :-)

I think I underestimated the difficulty of installation for a
non-programmer.
Now I take a different approach and build a binary for Win32 and maybe even
get Mac binary to test.

In the end nothing serious is happening, it is a hobby and an experiment for
us. But still the program can turn out to be useful for a real life problem.

Juha