[Lazarus] Resources on Windows

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Fri Jul 30 02:25:59 CEST 2010

29.07.2010 17:35, Alexander Klenin wrote:

> Hm, so should I take the patch from the bug report as is
> (it just deletes $IFDEF line), or should I add $R line instead?
> I have just verified that all projects compile fine without $R --
> is it really needed?

Just open the project in the IDE, go to project options and press OK.
This action create you a res file and add a new $R directive. Then
remove the old $R directive and save the project.

Remove the old rc and manifest files if they are present and add a new
res file instead. Then commit.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.