[Lazarus] Suggestion again: remove GTK1 from IDE and LCL

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:07:32 CEST 2010

On 2 June 2010 15:56, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> The suggestion is impossible because AFAIK Gtk2 is still merged with Gtk1.

I know that. I'm not suggesting the underlying code simply gets
deleted. I'm suggesting as a start, to remove the GTK1 option from the
Widgetset Lists in places like "Project > Project Options > Compiler
Options" and "Tools > Configure Build Lazarus" etc..

That way it doesn't reflect badly on the Lazarus project - showing
something as "usable", but doesn't even compile any more.

  - Graeme -