[Lazarus] clarification / Re: constant-highlight ? [Re: quick opinion poll / pascal highlighting "case"]

Vannus vannus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 23:59:24 CEST 2010

sorry for not replying sooner, i wanted to take the time to have a proper
look at that code browser.

On 27 May 2010 22:48, Peter E Williams <
foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Vannus & Waldo,
>
> I am wondering what are your views on programs such as Code Browser
> (freeware cross platform)
>
> http://tibleiz.net/code-browser/download.html

i like the principal, but ive not really managed to get it to do anything!
(other than change tabs to 2 spaces)
the elastic tabstop looks interesting. i would certainly like to have the
choice to be able to use it in delphi/lazarus.
emails look. but it would require elastic tabstops to work well.

the biggest problem would be the files remaining readable in good ol' text
editor. i guess if the tabs were replaced by spaces when saved, and then
those spaces interpreted as tabs when files were opened we could 'bridge the
gap'.

> Peter W
>  Hobart, Australia

- V