[Lazarus] Installing FPC/Lazarus on Windows using SVN, no binaries

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Thu Jun 3 11:35:39 CEST 2010

> 5.1 Copy all binaries which do not allready exist from old
> ..\fpc\bin\i386-win32\ to the new one

On Linux I did basically the same thing except for this 5.1.
What binaries?

> 5.2 Edit fpc.cfg in the new bin and modify the paths

This could be documented with more details and placed to wiki for example.
There were only 6 lines I had to change but it is not obvious when opening the
file for the first time.

Now this process is documented somewhere inside a 1000-page (or something) FPC
manual. I don't even know where.

Juha