[Lazarus] Alternative widget sets

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 14:06:04 CEST 2010

Henry Vermaak wrote:

> Someone was working on the fpgui interface recently, iirc, but it's
> still in very early stages.  This page is probably not up to date,
> though, as with a lot of the wiki pages.

Has anybody found it usable? I'm very much in favour of the concept but
I'm concerned about the amount of work I'd have to do working around
quirks- I'm already finding GTK 1+2 fairly heavy going not to mention
things like varying dpi on different output devices.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk