[Lazarus] Installing FPC/Lazarus on Windows using SVN, no binaries

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Thu Jun 3 17:45:13 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 June 2010 12:16, shoKwave <shokwave at gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Windows FPC comes with several tools like make, cp, rm... which don't
>> exist on Windows nativly. So when you change the PATH this tools aren't in
>> PATH anymore.
>
> Simply keep them in a separate directory that also has a PATH entry. I
> have the following under Windows.
>
> c:\fpc\binutils\
> c:\fpc\<version>\

One more tip... this should be more explicit in the installation on
Windows. It seems that each person makes his way  :(
I used the Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho method. But his method is more
for Lazarus, not FPC, I think.

I will try Ingo(shoKwave) method too.

Thanks,
Marcos Douglas