[Lazarus] Suggestion again: remove GTK1 from IDE and LCL

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Jun 4 14:48:11 CEST 2010

Marc Santhoff wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 03.06.2010, 23:15 +0200 schrieb Marc Weustink:
>> GTK1 wont get removed.
>
> Good to know, thanks.
>
> (You could have told earlier, couldn't you? The discussion is totally of
> track with this knowledge ... ;)

Due to the amount of replies some mails produce here, I stopped reading
all threads. Sometimes I scan through them to see if a comment is
needed. Unlike some others I try to focus on coding and not writing the
same mail over and over again ;)
There was a time that a reaction within a day or two was fast.

Marc