[Lazarus] Graphics32 carbon

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:39:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

I took a look at the file that you sent and it has the wrong options.
The option -va shows the searching of units, you used another option
which just shows the IFDEFs...

Anyway, one possible cause is that you added the GR32 path to your
Compiler Options search path. Is it so, or is it clean? Do you have
old .ppu, .o files or else another unit called GR32?

I was having this problem with lNet, because I had my own unit called
OpenSSL which conflicts with the one in FPC. (It's the same unit, but
I use a better one and I am still testing it before commiting).

Maybe your problem is one of those...

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM, CA Gorski <fpc-pascal-list at artelogic.com> wrote:
> I explain in detail, what I do. Maybe this is already wrong.
> I open GR32_L.lpk and compile it. After that I open G32_DSGN_L.lpk and
> install it.
>
> Is that the right way?

Yes, that's the right way.

> How can I completely uninstall a package from Lazarus?

Menu Packages --> Configure Installed Packages

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho