[Lazarus] Installing FPC/Lazarus on Windows using SVN, no binaries

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Mon Jun 7 22:07:56 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:02 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Always try "clean":
>>>
>>> make clean all OPT="-glw2"
>>
>> i've been noticing that it seems that locating that Contnrs unit is a real
>> buggar... the bad ppu was that one and now that the ppus are gone, this one
>> unit's sources are not found? is this where killing the .o files is needed
>> or does "clean" kill the .ppus and .os?
>
> I do know yet. In a couple minutes I will to try 'make clean all...'

ERROR:
Fatal: Can't find unit Contnrs used by Masks
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make[1]: *** [alllclunits.ppu] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/freepascal/lazarus/lcl'
make: *** [lcl] Error 2

Maybe 'make clean all' do not delete all generated files at compile.
I got all files at SVN, again, for FPC and Lazarus and now works.

...is better not put versions together  ;-)

Marcos Douglas