[Lazarus] hexboard2.pas(837, 42) Error: Error in type definition (board2 : TStringGrid)

Peter E Williams foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 14 15:31:40 CEST 2010

Hi Zaher,

2010/6/12 Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com>

> Hi Ido, as i noticed, you implementing some of highlighters
> for not duplicating work, i already have
>
> SynHighlighterSQLite.pas

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean.

I'm working on two syntax highlight at the moment:

   1. Ruby
   2. Basic configuration file (just to understand how to create syntax
   highlighter)

I do not understand how are they duplicates of what you have done so far ?

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/minilib/
> in Lazarus\projects\miniSQLViewer\lib
>
> And in my home, not published yet but ported from my old Delphi project
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lightphpedit
>
> SynHighlighterHTMLPHP.pas
> SynHighlighterApache.pas
>
> I will publish it as soon as possible.

Looks like cool tools what you have made, and I'm waiting for the
highlighters you've made :)

> Thanks
>
> --
> Zaher Dirkey