[Lazarus] Installing FPC/Lazarus on Windows using SVN, no binaries

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Wed Jun 16 18:49:10 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:

>>> i've been noticing that it seems that locating that Contnrs unit is a real
>>> buggar... the bad ppu was that one and now that the ppus are gone, this one
>>> unit's sources are not found? is this where killing the .o files is needed or
>>> does "clean" kill the .ppus and .os?
>>

>> http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/buildfaq/#toc-Subsection-2.6.2
>
> Thanks Marco.
> The problem was "mixing of FPC versions".

This problem happend again...  :(

I posted this: http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2010-June/053304.html
...and now, when I try to build Lazarus, error: "Can't find unit Contnrs..."

If I get a clean FPC and Lazarus form SVN, this will works...
But I ask: I can not update sources after obtaining a "stable version" at SVN??

Thanks,
Marcos Douglas