[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:46:00 CEST 2010

On 18 June 2010 14:47, Alexsander Rosa wrote:
> I got a message from 1996: it wants its animated GIF logo back. :-) Please
> get rid of that, the site looks very amateur (and old) with it.

I must agree here. I don't think animated GIFs are really ideal too.

> In my opinion there should be only ONE website, maybe www.lazarus-ide.com or

And this I have to disagree with. :-) There are hundreds of Delphi
websites, so why must FPC and Lazarus (which are two separate projects
by the way) have a single website??? Yes FPC and Lazarus developers
communicate a lot with each other, but that definitely doesn't make
them one project - and thus one website.

  - Graeme -