[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 18:12:43 CEST 2010

On 19 June 2010 17:32, David W Noon wrote:

> I think it's actually a cheetah.  I first saw that animated .GIF about
> 16 or 17 years ago for an OS/2 product called "Fastback Plus".  I don't
> think that was its first usage, either.  But it is ancient.

I vaguely remember "fastback plus". I did a quick Google search and
found an article about it in a Info Work (google books) archive. On
the same page there was an advert for a brand new 20Mhz Intel 386
system for a super price of just $3658.50 with 3MB additional RAM as
optional (but you needed to call them for the price of that 3MB RAM)!
 So yes, it must be ancient! :-)

The Cheetah was show on the box cover of Fastback Plus. ;-)

  - Graeme -