[Lazarus] New website www.lazarussupport.com launched

svaa svaa at ciberpiula.net
Mon Jun 21 17:55:42 CEST 2010

John Meyer <johnmeyer at pueblocomputing.com> ha escrito:
> PostgreSQL, etc.  What I do ask is that if you are going to be asking
> for money you show a little bit of original content.  Post up an
> article or two of your own.

This is sad, very sad.

Months ago there was a thread "Reconstructing Lazarus Website". The
idea was that the current website front page is a forum, that
newcomers don't know what is or where to begin from, information is
disordered etc..

After a thread of 100,000 messages, discussions up and down, about
contents, about appearance, about the sex of the cheeta and about the
existence of God, the new website is still waiting nowhere. I suppose
that the starter (Bee Jay?) got sick of working and getting complains,
nitpiking and no help.

If he gets money, well done, he has earned it because he has done
something important: Something. That is what none of us has done. In
four months, none of us has move a finger to improve Lazarus website.

Joost has put his hands into the dirt to do the job and we complain.
If that is not positive reinforcement, I don't know what is.

Santiago A.