[Lazarus] Docking into main window

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 02:51:48 CEST 2010

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

>> I have both packages installed, and, in fact I can dock the editor to
>> the main window. The problem is the main window just allows to resize
>> its height to approx. 100pixels. Imagine trying to edit in a 100pix
>> height window :)
>
> Only one dock manager can be active at a time. Install only one.

The last installed wins ;-)

Installable managers should destroy eventually existing instances of
other managers. This also will solve the problem with a pre-fabricated
default TIDELayout.

> The anchordocking clears the constraints. I guess you are using the
> easydockmgr.

The constraints should be set only by the default layout manager. As
soon as another layout manager is used, no constraints should apply to
forms.

DoDi