[Lazarus] Write to root window?

Jon Foster jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com
Tue Jun 22 17:14:58 CEST 2010

On 22 June 2010 09:30, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Yes.
> A quick fix could be added. So you can right click on the message and
> then get some options:

Do you mean those popup menus in the Messages window?  I guess that could work.

Here are some of the errors I get when simply opening a tiOPF unit
(while the current project doesn't use tiOPF). In each case I placed
the edit cursor in a interface section on a method. Then tried to jump
to it's implementation section using Ctrl+Shift+DownArrow

/home/graemeg/programming/3rdParty/tiOPF2/src/Options/tiDataset.pas(50,4)
Error: no pascal code found (first token is )

/home/graemeg/programming/3rdParty/tiOPF2/src/Options/tiEncryptSimple.pas(3,4)
Error: "interface" expected, but  found

/home/graemeg/programming/3rdParty/tiOPF2/src/Options/tiOIDInt64.pas(10,4)
Error: "interface" expected, but  found

In the first example the {$I xxx} was before the 'unit tiDataset' line
- normally I place include files after the 'unit XXX' line, but I
didn't write the code contained in tiDataset.pas unit.

  - Graeme -