[Lazarus] .or and .res files

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 17:55:21 CEST 2010

Paul Ishenin wrote:
> 25.06.2010 16:25, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Thanks Paul. I tried compiling the current code I'm working on with
>> 0.9.26/2.2.4 yesterday and had problems which by the looks of it were
>> caused by resources- probably not worth pursuing further but it looks
>> as though something isn't backward-compatible.
>
> Resources had the big rework in the trunk:
> http://lazarus-dev.blogspot.com/2010/02/work-on-0930-changes-in-resource.html
> Very possible you can have some problems with the old code (like
> directive {$R project.rc} in the lpr file which is not auto removed).

[Tinkers] 0.9.26 appears not to like the $R line in the .lpr file:

   { you can add units after this };

{$IFDEF WINDOWS}{$R hp495x.rc}{$ENDIF}

begin
   Application.Initialize;

I'm not sure what's put it in- 0.9.28 or 0.9.29- but I only see it in
the project I'm currently working on.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk