[Lazarus] Converting a console app

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Wed Jun 30 13:38:42 CEST 2010

> It's lack of Interfaces unit.

Right! I forgot it because normally it is added by the IDE save project
function and not by converter.
The save function adds it only if it finds Forms unit in uses section (IIRC).

> Console applications are not always Windows dependant.
> So I guess adding LCL dependency + Interfaces, LCLIntf units should
> NOT be strict.
>
> i.e.
>
> begin
>   writeln('hello world');
> end.
>
> No need for LCL units here :)

Yes. I just need to decide clear rules for the converter. I don't want to make
any deep analysis about if a called function is found in LCL units. (Unless
there is an easy way to do it).
I think it is OK to always all LCL dependency and Interfaces unit.

Juha