[Lazarus] debug windows layout

David W Noon david.w.noon at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 1 18:23:42 CET 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:20:05 -0300, Flávio Etrusco wrote about Re:
[Lazarus] debug windows layout:

> we understand what you mean, (but) we just don't think there's an
> authoritative definition.

The jointly produced documentation from IBM and Microsoft, about 20
years ago, provides *THE* authoritative definition.  You can probably
obtain copies of this in some rather old books by Charles Petzold, on
programming Windows and/or OS/2 Presentation Manager.

You might also be able to find this documentation on the MSDN Web site,
BICBW.

Dave  [RLU #314465]