[Lazarus] Lazarus & MySQL 5.1

Terry A. Haimann terry at HaimannOnline.com
Tue Mar 2 05:18:48 CET 2010

On 01/03/2010 20:42, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> WRT Lazarus, I have to start multiple instances when I want to see
> multiple source units at the same time. This restriction brought me to
> docking first, and now (finally) to the implementation of multiple
> edit windows. I do not bother whether somebody calls it MDI or SDI, my
> only desire are multiple edit windows in one process.

How far are you with multiply edit windows? Because I am (or will be) at
the same thing. In order for opening the same source in multiply views (
$DEFINE SynDualView ), I need to look at multiply windows.

I am/was deferred by a lot of other things, so I can't tell exactly when
I will continue with it....

Martin