[Lazarus] dbl click on a grid

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:56:15 CET 2010

Il 01/03/2010 22.03, Hans-Peter Diettrich ha scritto:
> Check the clicked row in your event handler.

If row = 3 and I click on a fixedrow the row property still remains 3.
So how can I check that the dblclick is performed on a fixed row?
My problem is that if the user click on the fixed row the grid is
sorted, while if the user dblclick on the grid or on a fixed column (non
fixed row) a viewer of the current record/row is shown. My problem is
that also dblclicking on a fixed row the viewer is shown.

I also noticed that the click event is not raised if I click on a fixed
row/column while the dblclick is raised also if performed on a fixed
row/column.

any hints?

andrea