[Lazarus] RFC: remove StayOnTop for splash screen

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 17:03:24 CET 2010

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

> I don't see how people can navigate a hundred files. Lazarus
> has only shortcuts for the first ten. And for the window menu you need
> a big screen with a tiny font.

The many include files are a mess, WRT editor notebook(s). I already
thought of a two-layer structure, with the units in the top layer
notebook, and all related files in another sub-notebook. No problem with
freely dockable tabs, once the IDE is refactored to know about an
ActiveSynEdit as the currently active document :-)

DoDi