[Lazarus] Transparent panel

SteveG steveg at nevets.com.au
Wed Mar 3 09:14:04 CET 2010

Martin schrieb:

>>> How far are you with multiply edit windows?
>>
>> Don't ask me, I'm not familiar with the current IDE interfaces and
>> layout management :-(
> It sounded for a moment you started on the IDE integration. I just
> wanted to make sure we don't fo the same thing.

It doesn't make sense when I would work on IDE code without SVN write
access. The resulting patches would be huge, so that nobody will check
and commit them. That's why I suggested an SVN branch for such development.

> Since you are not (yet), I'll be looking at enabling multiply
> SourceNotebooks. This can later be combined with docking.

You started that work and I don't want to interfere, unless you ask for
assistance and specify a goal.

DoDi