[Lazarus] Transparent panel

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:49:11 CET 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

MG> You can reparent anytime, but some settings depend on the parent. For
MG> example Align, anchor to parent, ParentFont, ParentBIDI, ....
>> Something like extract controls from TPanel (at runtime) and insert
>> them in the parent of the TPanel ? Thinking a bit more on this, this
>> way we will lost the autoarrange facilities and maybe more things.
MG> What exactly do you want to achieve?

My intention is to have a "mouse click" transparent control to group
controls given them the feeling that they are not put in a panel, and
of course see the background. So something like an invisible TPanel
where I can bound the controls to the invisible dimensions, font, etc.
Something that do not accept clicks, nor focus and does not perform
any kind of draw, a pure container.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun