[Lazarus] Is Lazarus project in a downward spiral?

Martin Schreiber fpmse at bluewin.ch
Sun Mar 7 13:15:37 CET 2010

On Sunday 07 March 2010 12:19:55 Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Martin Schreiber schrieb:
> > BTW there is tguiapplication.registersyseventhandler() in order to hook
> > into Windows and X11 messages.
>
> The unreadable names (all lowercase) make it impossible to me to have
> any closer look at msegui.

Interresting.
I changed my Pascal conding style three times in the last 25 years, the last
time about 10 years ago. It seems for me the optimum of productivity and
readability is reached.
I write all lowercase exactly because all lowercase has the best readability
for me. With camelcase style a symbol breaks into sub-symbols for me which
can't be recognised and processed as fast by my brain.

Martin