[Lazarus] Problems with accented characters

Silvio Clecio silvioprog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 00:41:37 CET 2010

Marco, I tested now, is really an very good package :)

You have some example to replace the text in real time using this package?

Please see this, I'm trying to do and only works right with OnChange:

http://lazarus-brasil.googlegroups.com/web/be_bug_tests_II.zip
(or: http://bit.ly/aknuUm)

I need to avoid the OnChange; up of the 500 characters this function slows.

Thanks again :)

--
[]'s

Silvio Clécio