[Lazarus] Is Lazarus project in a downward spiral?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:27:53 CET 2010

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho het geskryf:

> People need those routines to port component packages mostly. The
> Windows API routines are not an end in themselves and they are also

So do I understand this correctly. The xxxxwinapih.inc only needs to be
implemented to help support for porting of Delphi components to Lazarus?
So can I implement all the other interface classes and have a working LCL
or better yet, a working Lazarus IDE (using LCL-fpGUI) without the need for
implementing the fpguiwinapih.inc unit?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/