[Lazarus] Is Lazarus project in a downward spiral?

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 12:19:27 CET 2010

Marco van de Voort schrieb:

> I don't see any big development (or interest from _contributing_ users) in
> dynamic libraries. (and there are many pitfalls and multiplatform gotcha's
> here. There is not even a good inventorisation what should work how).

IMO a facility would be great, that allows to share code of other
languages (C in the *nix world), and binary libraries (.DLL, .so).

The ability of dynamic linking/binding is important in the use of LGPL
libraries, when an application should *not* become LGPL itself, only
because it uses such libraries.

DoDi