[Lazarus] Wanted: new maintainer for git mirror

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Mar 9 13:03:10 CET 2010

It is not 'imperialism'.

If Graeme wanted to do it, he could perfectly do it.

But Graeme himself no longer wants to do it, so Vincent needs someone
else to do it if the Lazarus team wants to offer a git mirror.

Also, Graeme is no longer subscribed to the list, and has missed
the apologies by Paul Ishenin. I have notified him that they have
been offered.

Michael.