[Lazarus] Wanted: new maintainer for git mirror

Jonathan winelauncher.jonathan at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:46:47 CET 2010

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:53:30 +0100
Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a new maintainer for a git mirror.
>
> See http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/git_mirrors#Replicated_Lazarus_mirror for
> details.
>
> Thanks,
> Vincent

I need this mirror!
How about making this mirror part of main website, an official mirror?
Doing the svn to git on the same server would save a lot of bandwidth.
Please note I'm NOT talking about replacing the svn repo.

This is abit off topic but Graeme Geldenhuys was the last and first git mirror maintenance.
Graeme Geldenhuys go out side see the sun enjoy "real life" for abit then try another programing languages another IDE's get upset with then and come back in your own good time, we will be waiting.