[Lazarus] TButtons become invisible after upgrading to r23191

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:39:49 CET 2010

JoshyFun and DoDi,
I have read your C to pascal converter mails in the other (infamous) thread.

This is not important but just some ideas:
I understood ToPas converter is in good shape, except for #defines support.
Now, C++ classes map almost directly to OP classes. If you decide to add them
to ToPas, it would be interesting to try it for C++ Builder projects.

#defines are not used much in C++ because of templates, but that doesn't help
pascal conversion much. And there are many other syntax additions, I know, so
the task is not easy.
The conversion should just leave some parts intact and mark them with proper
comments.

There is one C++ parser quite near. SynEdit has one, but I think it is very
simple and not suitable for conversion.

Just ideas...

Juha