[Lazarus] TCairoCanvas integration

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Mar 11 16:37:12 CET 2010

> > I place it into lcl/ along poscriptcanvas.pas.
>
> lcl/ only contains platform independent sources (they must
> use a
> minimum of external libraries). Platform dependent things
> should be
> placed in lcl/interfaces/...
> I think that non gtk users won't use cairo, so better place
> it in
> lcl/interfaces/gtk2.
>

> Mattias
>
> --

I think it would be good to make it an independent package available in Lazarus, not necessarily linked to the LCL or FPC and at the same time available to users from different OS and widgetsets, the quality and the multi backend ability is certainly something that not only gtk users want.

Jesus Reyes A.

      Encuentra las mejores recetas en Yahoo! Cocina.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/