[Lazarus] creating a Lazarus package "NoGUIApplication"

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Mar 11 16:41:58 CET 2010

I found that I can link to the Widget Type I want to use by including
the appropriate directory ("$(LazarusDir/interfaces/nogui") in the
include path.

With that I was able to create an "Application" without doing
"new->Application" but by "new->program".

So I suppose I can copy "interfaces/nogui" somewhere, set the files as
managed by the project, and should be able to debug.

Right now my project stops with an exception as a handle (supposedly for
Form1) is Zero. Can the be because I did not yet include any "lrs"
resources ?

-Michael