[Lazarus] Windows message WM_NCHitTest not working...

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Mar 12 09:26:33 CET 2010

En/na Paul Ishenin ha escrit:
> 12.03.2010 11:11, Justin Smyth wrote:
>> When i create forms that dont have the title bar i typically use the
>> windows message WM_NCHITTEST to capture the mouse movements but i cant
>> get it to work
>>

>> anyone got any ideas - my form has no titlebar and all i want to do is
>> be able to click on it and move it.
>
> WM_NCHITTEST is not possible to implement cross-platform.
>
> Better if you will think about another solution than try to reuse a
> windows only feature in LCL application.

Under linux there's no need to do anything: just alt+drag anywhere on
the window and it will move.
Under window there's a recipe on how to hook messages in the wiki, but I
cannot access the wiki right now so I cannot give a link.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.133)  Fax +34 93 5883007