[Lazarus] make clean bigide

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:50:43 CET 2010

2010/3/17 waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net>:
> your script has "C:\blah" in it... that indicates a windows machine... you
> are doing a "svn up" in your script... i was asking what svn client you are
> using on your windows machine ;) it is probably a stupid question, though :?
>
> in all my years of coding, since at least 1975 or so, i've never used any
> type of version control programs... i've been curious about them but have
> just never figured out how they would fit into my workflow... i can guess
> that at least i'd have two more steps added... a checkout and a checkin but
> other than that ??? :?
>
> thanks for your responses... i enjoy reading and learning and hope to one
> day move on away from my ancient TP/BP 6/7 stuff and into the real world
> with all the GUI happenings...

Oh no... is not stupid question. I'm sorry, but I'm not
english/american, so sometime I don't understard clearly some nuances.

initially I used TortoiseSVN, but its functions are cendered on GUI,
so is it difficult to use by command prompt, then I discovered this:

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewForumSummary.do?dsForumId=445

It has the same functions of linux svn client and it can be used
easily in scripts :)

I hope this was usefull :)
Best Regards,
Kjow