[Lazarus] windres: can't open manifest

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Wed Mar 17 10:53:35 CET 2010

17.03.2010 16:45, Michael Schnell wrote:

> Sound easy :)
>
> This will give me the most recent version. It it stable enough to do
> decent work ? Is it recommended to work with same to create a new package ?

Most of time it is stable enough but no guaranties are given. And a week
ago it lost the stability because of new autosize behavior. But we all
hope that Mattias will fix all the problems soon :)

Anyway, it is possible even now to build everything with old stable code
- just use "make bigide -dOldAutoSize" instead of previosly suggested
command.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.