[Lazarus] New version of WebDesign available

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Wed Mar 17 15:10:59 CET 2010

Michael,

> My intention is to create a "toolbox" that allows to convert free
> running (embedded) "normal" applications to not needing the GTK binding
> (after having stripped them from the user interface). But they still do
> need things like Timers, TCP/IP communication, serial interfaces,
> threads (with "synchronize" and "postmessage" / "procedure...message")

I've been using FreePascal and fpGUI on this 7" Linux touchscreen:
http://www.embeddedarm.com/products/board-detail.php?product=TS-TPC-7390

I also need to run the same program (without the GUI) on similar Linux
boards.  What you are seeking is something I need as well.  I hope we
can keep in touch and get this accomplished.

Paul Breneman
www.dbReplication.com - VCL database replication components
www.TurboControl.com - Hardware and software development services
- Educational programming project for environment monitoring
- Information on using FreePascal for embedded systems
- Support information for the TurboPower open source libraries