[Lazarus] $500 of bounty

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 02:32:12 CET 2010

Hi Antonio,

I think we've given you the benefit of the doubt when reading your
posts.  To me it was obvious that the argument was needing you to
adjust your methods to get the project moving and maintain respect for
personal feelings.  The issue is not about bounties.  It's about
initial contact with someone who became vested in helping and was side
skirted.  That's it.

Please feel free to post bounties in the future.  But when people get
upset over getting involved make sure respect contributors, especially
when they are offering their services free of charge.