[Lazarus] $500 of bounty

Silvio Clecio silvioprog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 02:50:30 CET 2010

Antônio escreveu:
> The advertiser contacted me and decided to create the bounty and I felt
> compelled to warn Kjow.
>
> Antônio
>
> 2010/3/18 Antônio <antoniog12345 at gmail.com <mailto:antoniog12345 at gmail.com>>
>
>     You talk as if someone was making a lack ethics. I say it is not
>     applicable, once the community itself created the bounties.
>
>     Antõnio

I think you are not understanding what I'm trying to explain, but it is
normal, my english is of the a translator (Google), and I'm not sure if
he chose the correct word. (a comma changes all, imagine a word).

I is not criticizing your post ($500 of bounty). In all the time I
trying to explain that he contact me in PVT, and soon after, came to the
all world (he did not even wait an answer from me.). That is, the guy
devalued my effort. Only it!

If I were interested in money (which to me not is all), would not have
washed my hands.

--
[]'s

Silvio Clécio