[Lazarus] TOpenGLComponent bug

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 09:25:27 CET 2010

Personally, I am very happy to see developers from all over the world being
paid properly for their skill and efforts. I am all in favor of bounties. I
do not think people should be paid by personal relationships that they can
establish locally, but for its technical competence above . However,
personal relationships may prevail and the choice rests with a local
programmer. In this case, no much can be said, except the recommendation to
form a team with local staff to win your prize.