[Lazarus] Newcomers with Debian based systems

Peter Williams pewslinuxvault at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 22:40:47 CET 2010

G'day Lazarus FANS,

    The attached (small) .iso file *may* help! Although I don't recall
whether twist [or not] I have Lazarus installed.

    It's an .iso file created with my HP Laptop and a Ethernet cx to
my desktop with an ethernet hub. I created it with my laptop and
DVD-RW drive!!! GRIN

Oppss!!! Google mail and me lost my changes!!!!

Hope you like it!

LUV Pew