[Lazarus] OnGuard component

faber faber.cpu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:47:51 CEST 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:34:42 -0300
> Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>[...]
>> If that's not desirable, shouldn't the .lrs files force a codepage in
>> its "header"? Otherwise we get spurious changes when the files are
>> generated in different systems...
>
> lrs files are plain ASCII. They are the same in any 8bit codepage.
>
> What "spurious changes"?
>
> Mattias

Do you mean "plain ASCII" or "plain text"? AFAICS they are generate
with sytem's default codepage, which for most modern Linux systems is
UTF8, different to Windows' native/ANSI codepages. At least this is
how a I interpreted the spurious changes that were generated when I
added images to the IDE and needed to (re)generate the .lrs files.

Best regards,
Flávio