[Lazarus] HTML+CSS Report with IpHtmlPanel

Silvio Clecio silvioprog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:01:48 CEST 2010

Hellow Paul :)

Paul Ishenin escreveu:
> IPro supports CSS but very poorly. Maybe trunk version works better.

I picked up a copy of the SVN, but it also not has the alignment feature
in CSS. :(

(http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_positioning.asp)

> There were some mails regards Gecko/Webkit usage in Lazarus. Try to
> search the forum and this mail list.

It did not work here in my PC
(Ubuntu-9.10/FPC-2.2.4-3/Laz-0.9.28.2/Firefox-3.6). I tested also
THtmlPort, also failed.

I will reduce the code in CSS, then when the component (IPro) have more
features, I implement more CSS in my application. :)

As soon as I finish the job (it's a simple example), I send a copy to
everyone...

> Best regards,
> Paul Ishenin.

Thxs Paul :)