[Lazarus] application with TStringGrids

Héctor Fiandor Rosario hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu
Sun May 2 05:55:41 CEST 2010

Dear friends:

I have implemented an application (a game) with 25 problems to be solved
thru StringGrids. It has a form with the name of the player, another with
the seleccion of one of the 25 games, and the form where the game develops.

When the player wants to start another game, the application have a button
to go back the the player´s name and so on. When we go from the 1 to de 25
no problems.

But when he try to select a game with a lower number of row-columns, then it
display a message saying that Col=0 and Row=new last, is out of range.

if somebody can help me, I will appreciate very much.

Thanks in advance,

yours truly,

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor
hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/