[Lazarus] application with TStringGrids

hector fiandor hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu
Mon May 3 20:04:29 CEST 2010

Dear Mr. Graemeg:

I have solved the problems.
I discover that the record where was copied the information in file was
overlapped with the new information and if the new matrix to be copied was
smaller than the prior, then others members remain and was the cause of
problems.

I implemented a procedure to clean the record prior to copy the new one and
problem solved.

thanks in advance

If you wants, I can send to you the apllication for your childrens

yours truly,

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario
hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/