[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Razvan Adrian Bogdan lightningflash at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:59:31 CEST 2010

2010/5/6 Samuel Herzog <sam_herzog at yahoo.com>

> >>Given the design goals and Graeme's coding skills, I would estimate his
> IDE
> >>will be in good shape relatively quickly, in one or two years.
>
> Yes, the project will get up to 85%.
> Then only the real hard bugs will remain and some start's thinking of
> starting the whole thing. ;-)

To complete such a big project you need "a few people with a lot of time
instead of many people with little time" (PostgreSQL quote)
How to work on the OpenSource project you like and enjoy doing, instead of
commercial stuff that pays your bills an probably sux big time, that's the
great dilemma, how can large companies do both and avoid project splitting
and even death of great ideas and innovation.
Graeme has found a way to do both without having a foundation to pay his
bills. Good luck Graeme. I really hope he succeeds in doing something great.

Razvan